Mariposa Farms and Ranches
Moon Shine Ranch
Stephen and MaryAnn Huff are looking forward to your visit to MoonShine Ranch est. 1999, a beautiful 330 acre working cattle ranch with Angus and Watusi cattle, near Historic Coulterville.
With the help of the National Resource Conservation Service the Huffs work endlessly to create a fire safe home and restore the health of their oak woodlands, creating a riparian area for cleaner water, a fire safe home and a healtheir landscape for wildlife habitat.
Artists, vendors and organizations
- All day
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Twyla Capurro (geologist)
- Tori Leanos, Hillside Glass Co (stained glass artist)
- Scheduled presentations
- 10:00 AM Great Gray Owls presentation by Joe Medley
- 2:30 PM Invasive species weed control by Fadzayi Mashiri, UCCE County Director and Livestock and Natural Resources Advisor
- 3:00 PM Importance of cattle to grazing land by Fadzayi Mashiri, UCCE County Director and Livestock and Natural Resources Advisor
Driving directions from Coulterville: Hwy 49 1.5 miles north, cross cattle guard just after Mary Harrison Mine Road, then approximately 1 mile down to white gate 4743 Crown Lead Road. Crown Lead Road does not have a normal road sign, but there is a "private road" sign on a tree identifying it.
Driving directions from Mariposa: Hwy 49 24 miles left at cattle guard just before Mary Harrison Mine road sign, then follow instructions above.
4743 Crown Lead Road, Coulterville